- The frequency of disinfectant cleaning has been reinforced since the beginning of the virus' spread.
- The cleaning of all "at risk" contact areas has been reinforced during events:
- Elevator pushbuttons
- Push buttons of fixed water fountains
- The toilets are cleaned more often (every
30 minutes) as well as before and after the sessions
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned before and after each event.
- Up-to-date instructions from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) are being displayed at the entrance of our conference centers and of each conference room.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory on catering premises and public spaces.
- The WHO recommendations for hand washing are posted in every bathroom.
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispensers are available at the entrance of our conference centers, at the front desk, at the main entrances of each conference room, as well as at our bars and restaurant.
- Recommendations and good practices for hand disinfection with hydro alcoholic gel are displayed on each of our distributors.
- Floor markings indicating the recommended social distance of 2m have been installed at the main front desk, at the entrances of our main conference rooms, as well as at the bars and at the restaurant.
- Floor markings to facilitate the flow in our conference rooms have been installed in our large conference rooms.
- We provide plexiglass protection on customer counters.
- We provide bins for your masks, at the entrances and exits of conference rooms.
- We provide rooms that are large enough to allow delegates to respect the recommended social distance of 1,5m per occupied seat. Additional fees may be charged if you require another room setup than the one that is provided.
Protective measures for our staff
- Protective plexiglass are installed at the main front desk, at our bars and restaurant by the cash desks.
- All our staff are equipped with masks and protective gloves.
- A protection plan has been shared with all staff, providing information, recommendations and good practices.
Our Restaurant Le MIP!: Protective measures
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispensers are available at the restaurant entrance and at the cash desks for hand disinfection.
- Floor marking to maintain a distance of 2 meters is installed in the hot dishes distribution area.
- Meals are prepared on site.
- Starters and desserts are prepackaged even if buffets are allowed.
- Main dishes will be served on a plate by our cooks.
- The trays will be prepared in advance with towel, glass and cutlery.
- All decorations on counters, tables etc. have been removed.
- Pepper, salt, salad dressings and jugs of self-service water have been removed from self service.
- Salt and pepper will be distributed by the cashier.
- A water fountain connected to the water network is available.
- Cash and card payments are allowed. We encourage our customers to pay by card and contactless when possible.
- The number of guests per table was halved in order to respect the social distancing recommended by the FOPH.
- Tables and chairs are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Services temporarily suspended:
- Carafe water service on the Chair persons’ desks and bottled water fountains have been eliminated. The fixed water fountains connected to the water network are maintained.
- The mobile "Feedback Now" kiosks have been temporarily removed.
- The coat hangers are currently out of use (without hanger) to limit “at risk” contact points.
- Magazines, brochures and flyers distribution at main front desk.
Is there a financial impact for the organization of my conference?
- We charge a "Clean & Safe" package of CHF 1 .- / delegate, which includes the provision of hydro alcoholic gel, reinforced cleaning of spaces and protective measures (Plexiglas) available.
Do you provide masks or gloves to your customers?
Masks are on sale at CICG Reception Desk at the price of CHF 50 cts per mask.
We do not sell protective gloves.
Customers who wish to wear gloves must have their own equipment.
What are the restrictions for hosting a cocktail reception?
Conferences up to 1000 people are authorized, but only if organizers are able to guarantee contact-tracing at all times.
It is the responsability of the organizers to ensure that the maximum number of people to contact does not exceed 100 by dividing the space into different sectors.
Wearing a mask is compulsory in all catering premises. All consumption must be taken seated at a table respecting social distancing of 1,5 meters per occupied seat.